Practice Areas

We are pleased and honored to represent and provide legal counsel to foreign institutions, US and International Citizens who reside abroad, that may need legal representation, pursue legal action and/or counseling for incidents, claims or disputes that originated within the jurisdiction of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico that fall under one or more of the areas of practice mentioned hereinafter.

Torts/Personal Injury 


​Did you have an accident or incident while visiting or vacationing in Puerto Rico? We can help.


  • Accidents and Injury

  • Illegal detention

  • Assault and battery

  • Slip and fall

  • Auto accidents

  • Premises liability

  • Tourist injuries

  • Dog/animal bites

  • Airport accidents

  • Unauthorised use of self-image

  • False Advertising



Landlord/Tenants Law

Our Law Firm can help with:


  • Neighbor disputes

  • Rental disputes

  • Breach of contract

  • eviction proceedings



Family Law


We can assist you with one or more of the following petitions. 

  • Petition for Determination of Inheritors

  • Petition  for Emancipation 

  • Petition for Divorce

  • Prenuptial Agreements

  • Petition for Change of name

  • Petition for correction of sex, name, Ethnic race, birth date, among others in Birth certificates, or any other certificate.

Collection Law


Do you need to collect debts in Puerto Rico, but don’t know how? Are you an individual or business, (e. g. Credit Union, financial institution) doing business in Puerto Rico that needs to collect outstanding debts?


We help our clients such as: 

  • independent contractors

  • professional athletes

  • Credit Unions

  • financial institutions

  • commercial businesses

  • Individuals

  • others


...collect outstanding debts sustained in Puerto Rico. We duly verify if there was any breach of contract that justifies the potential client to be compensated for the amount owed.

Corporate/Business Formations

Do you need to register a new corporation in Puerto Rico? Do you need to manage Human Resources?

Our Firm may help you get started in your business:

  • Corporate registration

  • Employer Identification Number (EIN) filing.

  • Bylaws

  • Official corporate seal

  • Create and manage Human resources

  • Human Resources consulting

Notary Public


We can help with: 


  • Affidavits

  • Sworn Declarations

  • Emancipation deeds

  • Deeds in general

  • Power of attorney deeds​